Monday 14 July 2008

Mula puta, Conan matute y demas mierdas diversas


Emi's point of view!

Our post about weekend:



1. FRIDAY

It was a normal day except for the assambly.

We took our clases as a normal day but after, in the workshop we practised our performance. It was about zombies.

We repeated it more than 20 times and it was getting bored but finally it was very short and we enjoy (more less) the performance.



2.SATURDAY

On saturday we went to Cambridge.

I had been in Cambridge last year but this time was better because we were more people. I didn't buy a lot of things, only a Cambridge university jumper.

We went to McDonalds to eat but it was full of people so we ate the food that they give us (sandwich, chips, an apple and a kit-kat...)

We returned at 3 and we started preparing the clothes that we were going to wear in the disco.

The 50% of the people was dancing but I didn't... I was with my friends speaking.

Anyway we finished the party very tired.



3.SUNDAY

We had to choose if we wanted to stay in Queenswood or went to (...) park.

I chose stay there and we had to do 3 activities but...

...we hadn't done anything... muajajaja
by!

No comments: